SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Renown Lab Services announced the completion of the region’s only automated lab processing center, which will provide patients with faster test results.
Renown Lab Services also has been added to the healthcare network’s centralized scheduling system, offering a convenient way for patients to access the lab closest to them. Patients can call, 775-982-5000, visit renown.org on their smart phones or visit renown.org/lab on the internet to schedule appointments.
There are 11 lab locations, including four new locations, in Reno, Sparks and Fernley – more than any other lab services provider in the region. Renown Lab Services also is nationally accredited by the College of American Pathologists and is the region’s most experienced local lab, processing more than 1.4 million tests each year.
Other benefits patients have to using Renown Lab Services include:
- Online and centralized appointment scheduling
- Walk-in appointments
- Extended hours including Saturday appointments
- Integration with MyChart for Renown Medical Group patients
Low-Cost Health Screenings
In celebration of Renown’s 11 locations, the healthcare network is offering 11 low-cost screenings to help you keep tabs on your family’s health and a chance to win 1 of 4 Apple iPads. Screenings include the following.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel + Lipid Profile – $25
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) – $35
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Factor – $25
- C-Reactive Protein – $25
- Thyroid Profile – $65
- Complete Blood Count – $15
- Glycohemoglobin – $25
- TSH (thyroid function) – $35
- Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy – $40
- Blood Typing – $25
- Colorectal Cancer Home Screening Kit – $20
These tests will be provided during grand opening events Saturday, April 2, from 7:30 a.m. – 12 noon at four Renown Lab Services locations:
- 25 McCabe Dr.
- 1075 North Hills Blvd., Suite 160
- 5100 Mae Anne Ave., Suit 102
- 630 Sierra Rose Dr., Suite 2A.
For more information, visit www.renown.org/lab.
Latest posts by ThisIsReno (see all)
- Reno Phil. hosts holiday celebration Dec. 6 & 7, 2014 - November 26, 2014
- City to host second public meeting about Virginia Lake - November 26, 2014
- Black Friday events at The Summit - November 26, 2014
- Forest Service wants public comments on Truckee River Restoration - November 26, 2014