SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Renown Children’s Hospital will host an inpatient holiday party today for children unable to go home for the holidays. In addition to visits from Santa Claus and his elves, children will enjoy seeing characters from the A.V.A. Ballet Theatre’s Nutcracker and the Eldorado’s Holiday Ice Spectacular.
- WHEN: Tuesday, Dec. 22 from 2 – 3 p.m.
- WHERE: Renown Children’s Hospital, Renown Regional Medical Center, 1155 Mill Street (Mill Street Valet Parking is recommended).
- DETAILS: In addition to characters from local holiday performances, Ralston Foods® will provide stockings filled with goodies for pediatric patients.
- VISUALS: Santa, ballerinas from the Nutcracker and other holiday guests will visit pediatric patients and deliver stockings and toys in order to make their holiday a bit brighter.
- CONTACT: All media must contact Nicole Shearer, Public Relations Business Partner at (775) 772-5191.
Latest posts by ThisIsReno (see all)
- Man arrested after SWAT standoff - April 20, 2014
- Reno Police Department assigns uniformed public information officer - April 17, 2014
- Historian returns to Reno to sign, discuss new book on Pyramid Lake - April 17, 2014
- County to provide free strobe smoke alarms for deaf, hard of hearing residents - April 17, 2014