SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Renown Children’s Hospital will host an inpatient holiday party today for children unable to go home for the holidays. In addition to visits from Santa Claus and his elves, children will enjoy seeing characters from the A.V.A. Ballet Theatre’s Nutcracker and the Eldorado’s Holiday Ice Spectacular.
- WHEN: Tuesday, Dec. 22 from 2 – 3 p.m.
- WHERE: Renown Children’s Hospital, Renown Regional Medical Center, 1155 Mill Street (Mill Street Valet Parking is recommended).
- DETAILS: In addition to characters from local holiday performances, Ralston Foods® will provide stockings filled with goodies for pediatric patients.
- VISUALS: Santa, ballerinas from the Nutcracker and other holiday guests will visit pediatric patients and deliver stockings and toys in order to make their holiday a bit brighter.
- CONTACT: All media must contact Nicole Shearer, Public Relations Business Partner at (775) 772-5191.
Latest posts by ThisIsReno (see all)
- David Peri receives Nevada Outstanding Agriculturalist Award - May 21, 2015
- Crop Insurance Deadline Near for Nevada Producers - May 21, 2015
- City of Reno and Reno Firefighters Association Announce Tentative Labor Agreement - May 21, 2015
- PHOTO GALLERY: Alchemist Theater, Divine Feminine - May 21, 2015