SUBMITTED NEWS RELEASE
Renown Children’s Hospital will host an inpatient holiday party today for children unable to go home for the holidays. In addition to visits from Santa Claus and his elves, children will enjoy seeing characters from the A.V.A. Ballet Theatre’s Nutcracker and the Eldorado’s Holiday Ice Spectacular.
- WHEN: Tuesday, Dec. 22 from 2 – 3 p.m.
- WHERE: Renown Children’s Hospital, Renown Regional Medical Center, 1155 Mill Street (Mill Street Valet Parking is recommended).
- DETAILS: In addition to characters from local holiday performances, Ralston Foods® will provide stockings filled with goodies for pediatric patients.
- VISUALS: Santa, ballerinas from the Nutcracker and other holiday guests will visit pediatric patients and deliver stockings and toys in order to make their holiday a bit brighter.
- CONTACT: All media must contact Nicole Shearer, Public Relations Business Partner at (775) 772-5191.
Latest posts by ThisIsReno (see all)
- City Council approves continued review of contract with U.S. Bowling Congress - December 17, 2014
- County Commissioners reviewing 12 applicants for Assembly District 24 seat - December 17, 2014
- Police investigating gang shooting that left one dead - December 17, 2014
- Positive outlook for construction in 2015 - December 17, 2014